Visitors

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Lonely Life....

I got a funny blog comment that I left unmoderated from some loon.  

Apparently the government is footing the bill for everything I have.  Excuse me while I have a LULZ attack.....

There's no such thing as "government housing" on West Michigan Avenue.

I went into Chase bank (which I dislike very much) to grab some loot, and there is this drop dead gorgeous Lebanese woman close to my age who's awful flirty: it's the only goddamn reason I keep my account there.  When I first started going to the branch she works at she would always handle my transactions at her desk.  You know I roll VIP.

She's a beautiful woman but she's got rock that would break her arm on her hand.  I do have morals but sometimes they get left in my back pocket.  I'm not into being a home wrecker, believe me if I was that list would be mighty long.


So while at the bank we chatted, I always call her Mrs. Tasha.  I've always been attracted to Middle-Eastern women, the hot ones of course.  


Long story shortened: I made a cash drop at another bank and my dad rolled with me to Gardner White where I ordered my leather recliner and three leather bar/breakfast stools.   I know people, who know people, and I got hooked up with a good deal through a friend.


This has put me into an OCD nightmare....furniture re-arrangement!  I then heard this story in my travels today about a woman who left her fiancee to be with the man she's marrying this weekend.  It stopped and made me think that--you cant help who you fall in love with.  


I'm so lonely that this female I know asked me to join her after work for drinks.  It is obvious there is one thing and one thing only that she'd like. And that is to taste the flavor.


Will I do it?


A gentleman never tells.....

 

1 comment: