Visitors

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Lonely Day

As life would have it, I had lunch with Michelle and Alexios......but I told you this shit earlier!

If you're an asswipe whose a noob click the the blue words that say My Loney Life Part 2

I had an extraordinary day today!  Last Sunday I had bought 3 $50 tickets to win a grand prize of a 2011 Comaro SS....mutha fuckin American Power!  I broke out the at least 11 year old Ralph Lauren golf pant....take note: The real deal last forever!

My home-girl Michelle told me how she knew her husband's "dreams/goals."  Her husband owns his own bakery and puts in mega-hours, but she supports his every move.  She knew that going into the relationship, and here we are 11+ years later and she still  believes in his goals..................

No comments:

Post a Comment