Visitors

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Look Out World

Finally our place is starting to feel like a home.  Pictures, original art from my cousin hanging over my sofa.  He went to the same elementary school that my girls go to; the school produces some very intellectual little people, the parents are also very talented people also.  The school is based on arts and now technology.

I've gotten into this habit, a bad one, and if I want to live the dream of my restaurant business I have to give up the lifestyle I've been living lately.

I've given this a ton of thought: if I meet the right woman I want to get married, but she's gotta be on board with my restaurant passion....and I have two daughters so we come as a package deal and if a woman can't accept that then it wont work.  My daughters' are numero uno and if they don't approve then.....adieu!  


I mentioned the other day on The Book that I was content without a woman, and I am.  Some people thrive on having that relationship/companionship.  I'm no shrink but to me those people sound needy?


Maybe I haven't met a woman that'd make me feel needy yet?


Good women are hard to find: the good one's (mostly taken).  Wulla!  I'm not looking but my mind is open to that right person, I don't have any walls built because of past experiences with dating....throw kids in the mix too!


Some other great news.....I got my passport!  TDRR in Amsterdam, Germany...maybe France.  I'm taking the Beaver overseas!




 

2 comments:

  1. I'll look for some more original artwork for the place, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its your work I'll have if framed if it isn't already....I dig the Iceland pics!

    Good eye Bill!

    ReplyDelete