Visitors

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Little Thanks

I think I've finally gotten use to my new routines at the new place.  

A few weeks ago we (the ex and I) had Gabrielle's birthday party at Buffalo Wild Wings and had a great turn out.  A lot of my family was there as well as the ex.  Things went smooth.

The ex stopped by Easter morning before the girls got up to surprise them, and yes the were surprised to have their mom waking them up.  She stayed for a cup of coffee before having to leave.  The girls enjoyed their mom's visit on Easter.

Seeing that I don't have a car yet, she helps out when its my morning to take the kids to school if it's raining: like the past two days.

I just wanted to say thank you for being able to maintain a healthy friendship with me for the girls.  I realize that you have moved on from me, and I am mighty fine with that as long as you've found the happiness you're looking for.

Babies Daddy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment