Visitors

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Velvet Suits and Pretty Feet

I love the beaver and that's all there is to it.  Actually I just love women in general until you come across the occasional nut job who belongs on a milk carton.  

I guess you could call me a sex addict.  I like it kinky and freaky.  I was with this girl one time and she asked me to hog-tie her so I did and threw her in the closet and went out for a beer.  I'm not into S&M or any shit like that.  

I'm picky when it comes to women, I wont sleep with just anything that has two tits a hole and a heartbeat. I do have standards you know.  


I've had this thing for ethnic women for the longest time: Italian, women of color, Arabic women (the good looking ones, Arabic women come in to options: super hot or butt fucking ugly, no in between) Native American women, Greek, Asian.  Any woman with a foreign accent is an instant turn on.


I used to love blonds but there's nothing like a good redhead!  


Back in 2002 I was at a bar with some friends out in Pontiac, Boilermaker buddies of course.  This chick walked it with long blond hair, and a one piece velvet cat suit and some high heels.


I pushed the other drooling cockblockers aside and bought her a drink first, then introduced myself before professing the bulge growing in my dress pants, I told her she was the finest damn woman I've seen in a long time, she was pretty but the velvet suit did it.  We were talking and I asked about what her feet looked like.


She took off her heels and asked if I ever had a foot job.  I said "no I have not."  She turned towards me in her bar stool and start rubbing my unit with her bare feet.  I had to tell her to stop before I messed up my dress pants with a giant load of jizz.

I did get her phone number but as usual, when I put the number in my phone I didn't include her name.  Dammit man!


So if one of you ladies want to see me all flustered, hot and bothered: the velvet cat suit and pretty feet will probably send me into cardiac arrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment