Visitors

Friday, February 11, 2011

Stellar

I know this girl named AMc.  


I met her through my blog on Myspace many years ago.  When I got kicked of the spazz I found AMc on Facebook....I know I'm stellar like that.


Just a little background, I've only really gotten to know her recently when I wrote the date blog.  She is Kansas, I'm in Michigan.  She had just found out she was pregnant.  If I would've had the means, I would've got here up here to take her as my date.  If she wanted to, which I think she would've.

I always tell her she's hot and beautiful, it may come off as sarcastic but she sent me this picture.









I had to tell her she's beautiful in this picture mail, but she called me a nut.  


She is single.  I'd like to meet her when the baby comes.  That's if she's down.  I could take my Ovation and play her some Incubus.  Maybe though.

I have to give her mad props, she is a very sexy, beautiful pregnant mom.....I believe 6 months.


This song reminds me of her.

2 comments: