Visitors

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Click, click. BOOM.

Today the slag from the weld I've left on life just start curling off.

Turn the heat up and fucking run the shit.  

I know people, who know people, who get shit done.  For once in my life I am the fucking boss and the responsible father of two girls.  

I know how to make contacts, lately its been easy.  Making the right contacts to secure my future are even better.  I've met some great contacts, going to network.

Going to train my little mini-me's how to clean, laundry, cook, and use their boxing gloves to fight over a Polly Pocket.  This just how I get shit done.  

You want the toy, you guys duke it out.  The quitter don't get the toy.

That's how its goes at dad's crib, our home.  The girls are super exited.  I say it everyday and its so close I can taste it.  I arranged the utilities today and my credit was ok.

Got off a lot cheaper than expected.  

Got my ducks in a row, cash is king.  Don't worry I ain't gettin that much cash to be extending credit!   

Every minute detail is worked out to the very cent talking taxes.  I am going to teach my girls to be artists, cooks, singers, musicians, Lego builders, or metal furniture: fabricated on-sight.  Metal works, forging and detail are my talents.  I know people who are artists. Fuckin A, I'm doing my part in raising the next generation geniuses, in their own fashions.


Jack of all trades, master of one: and it ain't jerkin off!


Back when I was with the ex, I had to sell back my Epiphone Les Paul Standard, with a Spider Amp:  I was very upset, I cried that day in front of my daughters and had to explain why.  I told them they were just material things that could easily be replaced one day, we needed groceries.  I still had my acoustics!

I made promises to two little women I cant break: one day a house with a library, and swimming pool.  And the house would have a basement tricked out with every kind of instrument you could think of and we'd fucking rock out!  


I have decided I will spend no more than $1,000 on an Ovation solid body acoustic.  I'll be putting fuckers to sleep playing Gordon Lightfoot.


"   I can see her lyin back in her satin dress in a room where you do where you don't confess...."


First things first.  Our own place.


I had an easy day with utilities and old debt.  Got my first checking account rolled out.  Called the bank my comp check will come from in Dearborn...."SIR we won't have the cash to honor the whole amount at once, but yes you can bring it here!"


I'm scared.  Banks.  Credit cards.  Anything you cant pay cash for scares me. I'm not used to having credit in forever.  I don't want or need it either hoe.


You see where this is going.


I got all my ducks in a row today.  Now, everyday, I just start counting as I shoot.  Click click BOOM.


So this is for you peeps who've followed me since way back forever.  


FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS IN THE MICHIGAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM.  FUCK YOU GREEDY, SCUMBAG INSURANCE COMPANIES, JUST FUCK YOU.


I'm done and I'll be rich and as famous as www.jennyknowseverything.com 

You should read her, she knows just about everything from what I've read.  But I know sometimes more than a woman knows about women most of the time.  If you'd like to test insight, leave a comment and I will give my op-ed half assed opinion.


Just had breakfast in the garage.  I am feeling AdDish.  


Ciao for now!







2 comments: