Visitors

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Perfect Woman

This is my opinion, everybody else's preference may vary but then again....opinions are like assholes!

I've had quite some time to think about what kind of woman is right for me.  Instead of beating around the bush I'll just list the qualities of a perfect mate.

*A woman who has her priorities straight who can set goals and complete them. 

*A woman who cares about herself and her looks, but isn't overly vane.  I cannot stand when a woman has to spend two hours in front of a mirror just to go out and eat at a place like Buddy's pizza.

*I like them a little older than me if I had the choice.  The younger ones seem to be quite dramatic but then again I have yet to meet one that can prove me wrong.

*One who has confidence in what she does.

*A woman whose a little sarcastic and has a sense of humor.  Crow's feet are a sign of a woman who smiles or laughs a lot.

*A woman who doesn't mind sharing household chores or cooking together with moi.  

*Definitely a woman whose got nice feet!  Ugly feet is a definite deal breaker for me.

*A woman who always strives to be a better person.

*One whose not judgmental of others' appearance or what kinds of material things they possess.  It's fine to people watch and make a joke or two, but to drag it out for days isn't cool.

*A woman who can act like a lady when need be then let loose and swear like a drunken sailor.  I love when a woman uses the "F" word!

*A woman who doesn't thrive on gossip.

*A woman who can just accept people for who they are regardless of their past or present lives.

*One who is good with kids.  I've brought three women around my kids: one they liked a lot, another that was a big mistake on my part, and the third I've known for 20 years.  I don't make it a habit of bringing strange women around my daughters.

*A woman who can accept me the way I am: nowhere near perfect but I always strive to be a better person for my girls.

Well now that the criteria for the perfect woman is out there, I guess I'll probably be a bachelor most of my life (and I'm okay with that too).  I got thrown under the bus in the last long term relationship I was in, I know where I was wrong and can admit my faults.

For those of you who don't already know me, just like the last blog: that chapter of my love life was closed along with my accident.  

Oh and one more thing: a woman who believes in me and my endeavors.  There's nothing shittier than being in a relationship where your partner has no faith in anything you do.  I've been there, done that, and know that wont happen again. 


I'm into building bridges, not burning the ones I have made.

So what criteria does your perfect mate have to meet?

How did your last serious relationship end?  Good, bad, or ugly?

Ever meet someone gorgeous on the outside but the ugliest piece of shit on the inside?

1 comment:

  1. Well you lost me at the feet LMFAO!!! j/k And yes I have met many people who are so ugly on the inside that it doesn't even matter what the outside looks like! But Mike always remember there is no perfect woman just a woman who is perfect for YOU! I hope you find her someday but in the mean time you have two perfect little ladies to fill your heart!
    As for my last relationship he turned into a raging alcoholic and would take it out on my grand kids! He could never accept them and would tell me they weren't my kids and not my problem even though they lived with us. Well I come as a package deal my kids or not and if someone can't accept that they can get fucked! My girls are my <3! As for finding someone older I agree my last BF was 9 years younger than me don't think I'll do that again he definitely did not have his priorities straight!
    I really don't have a criteria for a mate cause I'm not looking but if I ever do run into someone they definitely have to accept that I am a package deal first and foremost! It would just be nice to have someone treat me with respect because I give respect! IF I WAS LOOKING LMAO
    Well good luck in your endeavor and I respect you for being cautious about who goes around your girls they are the most important out of everything!
    Keep writing it gives me something to do LOL

    ReplyDelete