Visitors

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fuck You Tia R. Hall

You've made various threats to me and my children.  You have fucked with the wrong person.  I have blocked you from my Facebook and from my phone.  

You have serious mental issues and your kids should be removed from your care.  You threatened to drag my ex and my kids into this little beef you have with me.  I am done playing your little game and have contacted the proper people to make sure you're taken off the street.


You have no idea what goes on with myself and my family. 


So without further ado, lets take a look at some photos I've collected over the past month or so.


We'll let the readers figure out who's stalking who.

The first picture is what started your little psychotic episode. 


IF YOU CANNOT VIEW THE WHOLE PICTURE, CLICK ON THE PICTURE IN THE BLOG TO VIEW LARGER PICTURE THEN HIT THE BACK BUTTON TO CONTINUE READING.


Then after I deleted you, you decided to email me.  You're writing is that of a 3rd grader.  Your mental issues are evident through your writing.

Then you decide to bash me on your page.  See the thing about my friends....they are real friends.  Your friends that make up your friend's list were skeeved off of others lists.  Ever tried making your own friends?




  
Notice the second comment in the thread above "why? is one question, the other, watch what I do about it."  There's one threat.

You're a keyboard warrior who can talk all kinds of shit but you ain't got the balls to say any of this to anyone's face.  You're a shit talking coward.
 Crumb snatcher is my favorite.  You live at home with your parents who take care of your kids.  You also receive food stamps and cash assistance.  You have no license or car and I don't know any woman with kids who wanders the streets as much as you do.

You are also using my picture without my permission, not to mention you're slandering me.

You call me a stalker??


Here's some other interesting shit I've found on Facebook.  You like to stir shit up with people.  I found this very interesting.



You say I have issues.  I deleted and blocked you from everything I could and you still manage to track me down through other people's blogs, then on the blog I just created yesterday.

Please check out the dates to see how long you've been stalking me.


Who has the hard time dealing with rejection?


 The bottom line is, you're making a ton of enemies who are taking legal action against you.  You can talk all the bullshit you want but I've got plenty of other proof of your psychosis.  

Show your face around my house and see how that goes.  If I so much as find eggs on my house, flat tires, or my vehicles fucked with, you better believe I'll be making a trip to 7869 Buckingham street.  It's in your best interest to back the fuck off.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that you're still on probation in Wyandotte and have to take a piss test once a month.  Who's the criminal again?  Whose the one who claims to have a medical marijuana card in Michigan but still has to study for a piss test at probation?

13 comments:

  1. I AM SO TIRED OF CRACK WHORES THAT HAPPEN 2 B RELATED BCUZ SUME1 HAD THE POOR SENCE 2 NOT WEAR A CONDOM!!! DROP DEAD TIA & NOT B4 U WOLLER N THE SHIT U CALL UR LIFE!!!

    O TIA.............. HOW MANY BABIES U KILL? 3............4........? NOT N UR BEST INTREST 2 PLAY W/ME!!! IM BETTER AND HAVE NOTHIN 2 LOOSE!!! JUMP CUNT JUMP!!!! MAY GOD HAV MERCY ON UR SOUL THAT THE DEVIL POSESSES!!


    This is what her own FAMILY thinks of her! I think this says alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that!!!! I hope this whore that takes it up the ass from strangers gets whats coming to her. I feel so sorry for her kids to have that pathetic piece of shit as a mother. Coming from one BAMF fat bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY This is great hope she gets what is coming to her right in the "ASS" hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she speaking a new language because I did not read an intelligent sentence that she wrote. Where do I get a crash course in "White Trash Whore Lingo A.K.A WTWL"? I am entering her into the "Hooker Bitch Hall of Fame".

    ReplyDelete
  5. That girl is the most pyschotic I have ever known. She picks on the weak and caring, and then ATTEMPTS to turn the tables. She never says anything to face to face, but is a professional at saying and doing things behind the scenes. You're not the only one with a PPO against the pyscho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the matter Tia...nothing to say about this? Coward ass bitch. I know you've read this, and so have about 1000 other people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so the ho talks a good game, sex texting and shit sayn shes all that. Shows her fat ass at my door and i puked in my mouth . Get the fuck out beeothc

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is a liar and yes a coward. talks shit about everyone and their kids but plays the " don't attack the single mother" her kid is a spoiled brat and the other, wise to her and embarassed to be her son. she has lived off his child support and kept it from him to support her habits and buy her other son whatever he wants. never can belive a damn word out of her mouth and she does not ever fucking shut up. so much more to be said but why waste my time. it will all come back on you Tia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa Plasky - not afraid to not be anonymousFebruary 16, 2011 at 3:50 AM

    Unbelievable.. The EXACT same thing has been happening to me and just like your stalker, this person accused ME of doing to them what THEY and their friends actually did to me. Some of the spelling and grammar and language shown in what you received and saw posted about you, as well as some comments posted here, is eerily similar to what I have encountered as well. This shit is still being dealt with in the courts and it turns out there are more people involved than we originally knew about - others who claim to have been victims but were in on it all along. Sad, sad, sad... seriously, a person with that many kids and they still have time to do all of this shit? They need to invest their time in their kids so the kids don't end up like them, a couple of them are already wayward.. Good job Mike on outing your stalker, I should post a blog of my experiences along with all of my evidence as well, although it would take years, there's so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not her. My friend Alan messaged you and he told me about you and your blog, that's how I came across all of this, I thought it might be the same person but it's not. There are actually about 4 people who have accused me and a friend of "stalking" and doing to them what they have actually been doing to us! We went to the Police first but they wouldn't do anything, then our accusers/stalkers went to the Police in another city and those cops jumped right on it and it's been a nightmare ever since, looong story, and it's been played out all over facebook, as I'm sure you can relate. It's actually still in the 33rd District Court in the pre-trial stages - stalking accusations back and forth - and Rob Wolchek did a story on it for Fox 2 News Problem Solvers - I read and responded to another of your posts where you said you couldn't get the media to get involved because there are lawyers involved - that didn't stop Rob Wolchek in this case. Good luck with your case, keep us posted! Also I read on one of your other posts that either today or tomorrow you have another court date to set a trial date in your lawsuit, I hope that doesn't get adjourned again, boy it sounds like they are just trying to wear you down and hope you give up, but from the sounds of it, I know you won't! Good luck with that, too, I'll be following your blog to see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a real smelly situation ;) lmaoFebruary 17, 2011 at 9:25 PM

    Regarding what she posted on wolchek's wall, lmao I know she's watchin here so I'll say it here. It's like this broad is Tia Jr. LMAO She loves outing every one else biz on facebook but never her own so let me fill you's in: She's got 5 kids by 4 guys so she can live off child support and get 950 a month in food stamps. Never held a job in her life. They all live with her mother. One of her kids already has 2 kids so they are followin right in her footsteps. Yea broad is a gramma too!! The only car she has which has a breathalizer device in it never runs so she's always beggin rides off people. Maybe thats why it don't run cuz she's always blitzed lmao! She has assault charges against her by her own daughter when from when they got in a coked-up fight!! And I know who she really is too and so does every one else LMFAO She plays her whole fuckin life out on facebook just like in her last comment of how she's now gonna post everything I wrote on her wall and what my friend sent me. This broad is out cold and ain't playin with a full deck!!! Now shes trying to blame my friend again cuz she cant let go of her ex !!! She says she wants this all to go away but can't stop stirrin it up!! SHE needs to do us all a favor and go away!!! And she dont have a fuckin clue where im at cuz i gotta hide from her big nose!! LMAO Look up DRAMA in the dictionary and you see her and her big ass nose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mike I am sorry you are putting up with so much bullshit. Why can't this person just leave you alone?

    ReplyDelete