Visitors

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shit and shit

I got a spare minute to myself so I figured I'd write here instead of the notebooks.  Imagine that: the man with no job, no car, no money has a spare minute.

Actually I just got out of the shower.  I used this "hydrating" body wash on my unit and it's hydrated now, to the point of cutting diamonds.  I will use this soap forever.

I hate the feeling of having to drop a deuce right after getting out of the shower.  I'm squeezing tight as I type this shit!

In regards to a comment somebody made about my last blog: yes I try to be mature about things but I can count on one had how many moments of immaturity I've had lately.  Besides, who said I had to grow up?

I was supposed to go look at houses today but it looks like that's falling through.  We tried looking at homes on the golf course but we looked kind of ghetto to the black rent-a-cop.  Ironic to someone who still wears a fucking jerry curl.

Tuesday will be my day.  I've got a new pair of Doc Martins in the closet, barely broke in, ready to shove up somebody's ass.  I'm happy they're brown because when the shoving is done, I'll be able to polish the turd polish.  I am thinking about spending my whole paycheck on a victory cigar, but that'd be silly like smoking a turd. 

Yes it's 9-11.  No I haven't forgot where I was that day back in 2001.  I remember being glued to the television for 48 hours without sleep.  I did work 24 of those 48 near the airport.  What an eerie feeling not hearing planes in the sky.  Fuck terrorism.

I rarely turn on the tube anymore to watch some depressing ass news, so why would I want to turn it on today to watch more depressing shit?  I'm not an insensitive asshole, but it's hard for me to watch anything about 9-11.

In the grand scheme of things, we've all been polishing turds.  The economic downturn has everyone trying to make the best of shit.  But in this ever so depressing world, I seem to be laughing.  The world can be all yours, all you have to do is shit and get to be successful, so long as some goddamn insurance company is playing games with your life.

I'm tired of shittin this blog.  Off to bullshit somebody new.

Adieu!

1 comment: