Visitors

Thursday, March 17, 2011

High on Life

Wow....its seemed like ages since I've wrote.  I have been so busy since March 2nd: getting mine and the girls place, furnishing, paying off my credit report, just flat out busy.  As of today the place is fully furnished, I walked into this loft with nothing but the clothes I owned and some paperwork in about 6 tote boxes.

Right now I'm riding high on life.  I've worked out a deal with the ex that I get my girls overnights on Tuesday's and Thursday's after school and every other weekend.  My ladies are so happy to be here when they are because dad keeps the fridge fully stocked with food, healthy stuff too not just junk food.  And man can those two girls put away some food.  I try to cook for them when they stay but we've had to order out a couple times  but they don't mind.  


I've met some really great people through a friend Brian.  Through him I've met some really great women, one in particular.  We'll call her Misses T.  We went out on a whim the first week I was here. I had invited her up to check out the loft and had purchased a dozen red roses for her beforehand. I've only had sushi a couple times and she had never had it so we decided to try the place across the street from the loft....Kabuki I think it's called.  The food was excellent and the conversation was even better.  We both enjoyed the sushi no doubt.  She's a very pretty Italian woman, a couple years older than me but age is only a number unless she was like half my age: unacceptable!


After eating we headed to the Martini bar for a couple beverages, but ended up having to leave because some off-duty cop sitting next to me was asking me "if I had his back if he fought the guys sitting behind us."  I declined!  If he's like that drunk, imagine what a high strung prick he is on the job.  I left to use the bathroom and he started hitting on my date.  We just called it a night.  It was a good night, she came back up to get her roses and I gave her a hug and told her what a great time I had.


I had ordered some www.lovethebeaver.com shirts with TDRR embroidered on the front.  They are a Dickie's style mechanic's shirt, they were very expensive for just 66 shirts, but they've been selling.  I had a buddy stop by today to pick up his shirt, he was a happy customer.  We got to talking and he attends AA/NA.  I'm not into god but he offered to get me rolling in NA so I may just take him up on that.  I need to get off some of the narcotics and start living a healthier lifestyle.  I refuse to give up my cigarettes though!


I've reconnected with an old friend and we've been hanging out quite often.  She was quite the pistol back in the day but she's mellowed out over the years.  I enjoy her company and I introduced her to the girls: if dad introduces them to a friend, they automatically like them.  Miss Andrea had been a big help over the past few weeks also.  Thanks BFF! 


Today after dinner I had all my shirt laid out on the counter to take inventory.  The girls told their twin friends that I was watching that "my dad is a famous writer and people will buy his shirts because he's famous!"  I got a good laugh, not famous yet but maybe someday.


Just thought I'd drop this little plug to fill you on on my new life with the girls.  I am thoroughly enjoying life now and nobody can piss on my parade.


So to my little stalker: I know you read this blog and you know who you are.  Keep your trashy ass out of West Dearborn.  I dare you to comment on this blog you crumsnatching whore.  I have four lawyers on retainer, your broke trick ass don't have a chance.  You'll be off the streets and behind bars where you belong.  Remember when I said "I know people?"  I meant that. 


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I have followed your blogs since the myspace days and always enjoyed them the good the bad and the ugly because you tell it how it is and life isn't always peaches and cream but it is so nice to see you happy! I will be emailing you on facebook to get a shirt!!!! I might see you Sat for the 3 bar Beaver thing!
    Congrats!
    Pookie

    ReplyDelete