Visitors

Monday, January 3, 2011

Nagger Please

I've been called out to write this blog so here it is.

I tend to stay away from the dramas on Crackbook, fighting with someone on the internet is useless.  

I don't answer to anybody BUT my daughters.  I will come to a friend's defense when I see fit.  I will make a valid point, then remove myself from the Special Olympics.  Somebody I've known less than a year is not going to change my mind or opinion about somebody I've known most of my life.

I don't care about racist comments or inappropriate behavior on the web.  I don't care about "he said, she said" bullshit.

I just don't give a fuck!


So I am a follower because I want to see a friend's venture succeed?  


I'd rather be called a follower in somebody's success than a leader in another's failure.


You may think you know me based on what you read, but I only lead you to believe what I want.





3 comments:

  1. Jesus had followers....jus saying. no one can do anything alone. team effort is needed in most successful situations. thanks for the uplifting words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with your friends, they're the ones that are gonna stick by you. Negativity is wasted effort.

    ReplyDelete