Visitors

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Beautiful Girls

I know I haven't blogged in a while but I guess it's time for an update....

Mainly on women.

God (used Athiesitically) where should I begin?

I've met a lot of great women since July.  Started new friendships, rekindled old (not sexually),  I've been learning to get used to the routine of being single.

The best thing is that these friends know what I'm truly like.  I'm not a fake or a fraud, never have been. 

My life has always been an open book, almost transparent.

I was talking to an excellent woman recently but I/we broke it off.  I have a lot on my plate right now and I felt like wrapping up any emotions into another lady besides my two, was taking away from them.  That was hardly the case but I let a good one go.

I talk to a few different women these days, nothing more than friendship. 

I do have a little crush on this AMc lady but she's going through a little one of live's curveballs.  She lives states away but I plan on taking her out one day when she's ready.  I really look forward to meeting her in the future.

I guess what it boils down to is that there's only two women for me right now, Gabrielle and Olivia.

I need to make a lot of changes in my life the main one being money.  Sure it's the root of evil but if its good for God it's good enough for me. 

5 comments:

  1. Mike! I didnt know you were single. I too am going thru the same. its tough. hang in there.

    night owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hanging in there Night Owl (haha), you do the same. It does get better with time.

    ReplyDelete